EATS 2022 is the perfect platform to reach new customers and develop your existing contact base and brand image, through promotion to a high quality audience gathered over 30 years of work with the airline training community and more than 80 trade conferences.
Reach new customers and develop your existing contact base and brand image.
Our sponsorship packages are designed to maximise brand exposure and global reach, offering prime branding positions across a range of components of the EATS event. Each of our sponsorship options includes a full branding package, ensuring visibility across our online, off-line and event promotions.
Sponsorship packages are available to suit all budgets and requirements.
New 2022 Sponsorship Opportunities
Pilot or Cabin Crew Stream Sponsorship
As a pilot or cabin crew stream sponsor your company’s brand will have the opportunity to reach a targeted audience by having your message displayed in front of the attendees during the conference and in the pre and post event promotional and content based activities and materials.
Sessions are the individual topic areas within the pilot stream of the conference.
As a Session Sponsor your company’s brand will have the opportunity to reach a highly targeted audience by having your message displayed in front of the attendees during the sponsored session within the conference. Focussed on your area of expertise, session sponsorships offer the chance to reach the people who are directly interested in the subject matter under discussion.
Sponsorships for the following sessions are available:
- Tackling the Challenges in Aviation Training
- Beyond Human Factors – A New Era for Pilot Mental Health
- Aviation Recruitment & Training for the Next Generation
- Training Technology & Disruptors
- Cabin Crew Stream Sponsor
Heads of Training Meeting Sponsor
As the Heads of Training Meeting Sponsor your company will have the opportunity to reach an invitation only audience of approximately 70 European Heads of Training in a private discussion forum. The Heads of Training Sponsorship is available as a sole sponsor opportunity, and will be offered on a first come first served basis. Offering a range of high value elements, including outreach to all Heads of Training attendees, this is a fantastic opportunity to reach a high level group of aviation specialists.
Other Sponsorships include:
- Icebreaker Reception – Host our premium networking event with drinks tickets personally handed out by Halldale or your team.
- Lunch breaks – Host a delicious 5-star lunch for the entire EATS community with a hot and cold buffet at this award winning hotel.
- Pocket Guide – Strong brand exposure within this highly used guide, featuring exhibitor list, conference program and floor plan, handed to all delegates at registration.
- Lanyards – High visibility branding reaching all delegates – SOLD!
- Table Centres – Get creative with your centre piece and message, on display at every large table within the exhibition.
- Coffee breaks – More than a coffee, host hot and cold beverages, sumptuous pastries, cookies and more.