November 2-3, 2021, at the Estrel Centre Berlin will see the 19th edition of the European Airline Training Symposium (EATS). It typically attracts 900 attendees from 50 plus countries all focused on best training practices. EATS allows over 48 hours of intense networking and information exchange with a very high quality audience
At this point (August 7, 2021) we are again facing challenges from covid, this time the D variant, and border/travel restrictions remain in force, none the less and in evidence of the WATS meeting in June we expect at least two thirds of the usual attendance and we already have over 50 exhibitors on the floorplan.
- EATS brings you face to face with the key decision makers within the industry.
- The event provides the perfect platform to reach new and existing customers, with 61% of delegates indicating that they intend to buy training equipment or services in the coming year.
- Enables you to discuss current and future rule making with EASA representatives.
- Discover the latest cutting-edge services and solutions to help improve operational safety and efficiency.
- Provides the latest practical training exercises from the world’s leading subject matter experts
- Offers key insights into the future of the aviation training industry
- Save time, reduce cost, really communicate, understand and take away training, safety and or business solutions.
We put the safety of our guests and staff first. We will therefore adhere to any local or national operating standards expected of us as event organisers. We will keep constant watch on these measures and the pandemic as we have for the last year.
Your decision to attend is however your decision and you take the responsibility for it, and any risk that a meeting such as EATS may offer.
If you are not vaccinated we ask that you do not attend.
If there is a mask mandate in place at the time of EATS we will support it and do all that we can to enforce it. If not we will operate a mask friendly policy, recommending the wearing of masks but leaving it to a personal decision.
Additional details on Covid-19 safety from the Estrel listed HERE.