Europe’s Number One Civil Aviation Training Event
EATS typically attracts 900 attendees from over 50 countries – all focused on best training practices. With over 48 hours of intense networking and information exchange with key representatives from the region’s airline training community, EATS is Europe’s largest aviation training event, designed by and for aviation professionals.
EATS was first held in Stockholm in 2002, and in subsequent years has visited Frankfurt, Vienna, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Madrid, Warsaw and Istanbul.
Why Attend EATS?
- EATS brings you face to face with key decision makers within the industry.
- The event provides the perfect platform to reach new and existing customers, with 61% of delegates indicating that they intend to buy training equipment or services in the coming year.
- Enables you to discuss current and future rule making with EASA representatives.
- Discover the latest cutting-edge services and solutions to help improve operational safety and efficiency.
- Provides the latest practical training exercises from the world’s leading subject matter experts
- Offers key insights into the future of the aviation training industry
- Save time, reduce cost, really communicate, understand and take away training, safety and or business solutions.
Get together with other delegates, exhibitors and speakers for discussion and informal drinks at our networking events:
- Pilot and Cabin Crew Heads of Training Workshops (Invitation only)
- Icebreaker Reception
- Networking Reception
EATS 2023 Sponsors & Partners