Europe’s Number One Civil Aviation Training Event
8-9 November, 2023, at the Estoril Cascais will see the 21st edition of the European Airline Training Symposium (EATS). It typically attracts 900 attendees from over 50 countries – all focused on best training practices. With over 48 hours of intense networking and information exchange with key representatives from the region’s airline training community, EATS 2022 is Europe’s largest aviation training event, designed by and for aviation professionals.
EATS was first held in Stockholm in 2002, and in subsequent years has visited Frankfurt, Vienna, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Madrid, Warsaw and Istanbul.
Why Attend EATS 2023?
- EATS brings you face to face with key decision makers within the industry.
- The event provides the perfect platform to reach new and existing customers, with 61% of delegates indicating that they intend to buy training equipment or services in the coming year.
- Enables you to discuss current and future rule making with EASA representatives.
- Discover the latest cutting-edge services and solutions to help improve operational safety and efficiency.
- Provides the latest practical training exercises from the world’s leading subject matter experts
- Offers key insights into the future of the aviation training industry
- Save time, reduce cost, really communicate, understand and take away training, safety and or business solutions.
2023 Event Schedule
Tuesday, 7th November
Pilot Heads of Training Meeting
Cabin Crew Heads of Training Meeting
Ice Breaker Reception
Wednesday, 8th November
Exhibitor Hospitality Reception
Thursday, 9th November