Recognising the important role that Flight Academy ATOs have in providing future pilots in sufficient numbers and of a quality suitable to move on to commercial multi-engine jet operations, Halldale is introducing a special ATO programme for EATS 2022.
The program is designed for key staff from FA ATOs to join us at EATS by providing relevant content in the main conference, a dedicated ATOs at EATS breakout running alongside the main conference and offering discounted Sponsored Delegate tickets, providing full access to EATS for a discounted rate.
The EATS 2022 programme has FA ATO relevant content such as:
- Airline’s involvement in Ab-Initio training: A recipe for success
- EBT Concepts implemented using EASA qualified low-cost VR training devices
- Aircrew Performance coaching
- Moving the female pilot agenda forward
- Training next gen
- Evaluating Pilots: a flaw in judgement
- Defining, Operationalising, and Empowering Resilience Building in Pilots
To apply for a special sponsored rate ticket offering 47% off the published rate, please email us using the link below.